Monday, May 2, 2011

Repsonse

What I said about Vy's blog:
It seems that you talk about what Peter and Valentine are. But maybe you should talk about why they are significant. how they shape who ender is. and why they do what they do in the story. maybe even talk about how ender plays a role in Peter and Valentine.

What I said on Kaila's blog:
I think your books seems ... pleasant. I like how you blog like how you would talk, it reveals a Kaila in the blog. like i can hear you reading this. I also like how you keep the sentences short and brief and up to the point. i think that your introduction seems a bit longer than your entire essays. But all i really like your essay it shows that you understand what goes down and all that. (:

What I said on Max's blog:
reading through your essay was humorous. you has alot of grammatical errors. LOL. ok. i think that you got the gist of the book. and your analysis was really good. Your analysis was pretty accurate regarding the idea of Collins sneaking a quick little history lesson for her readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment